RE: Twan rearing his ugly head

I think its highly unlikely that he will - but if there were a guy who
would do it, I think it would be Antoine.

I don't agree with you on Raef, but time will tell which of us is right.
I just think his talent doesn't justify his salary and that if I recall
correctly due to the way his contract is structured his salary is not an
even 10 per season, but goes up each year.

I like what we got in return - my point was just that we (as in the
Celtics and their fans) value that stuff a lot more than Dallas did.
Mills meant very little to Dallas cause Cuban has a lot deeper pockets
and is willing to dip into them.  For the draft pick, there are probably
a lot of teams who wouldn't be wild about the 27th pick in the first
round - Danny thinks he can get something or use it in a deal to net
something back.  If he does, excellent.  For Dallas, its not that big of
a deal.  For Jiri, I am not sure he will be a above average NBA starter
- but it looks like he might be just what this team or any team needs
--> a smart, heady player with some skill and some toughness.  I don't
think he is the answer, but he is certainly a piece of the puzzle to
building a winning team here.  Again, for Dallas, they already have that
and thus he goes to being a key cog here versus a minor bit part there.
None of this is my attempt to run down the extras in this deal - I just
don't agree with Raef coming back due to a) his contract b) his skills
and c)the idea that getting rid of cap space and financial flexibility
for anything less than a true star is bad business in the NBA...