Dr. Brain earning his keep

To tank or not to tank is reminiscent of the old   bNuclear plants serve a
purpose
but please donbt build one in MY neighborhood.b

Prior to this win streak, when things were going badly, damage-control Danny
strongly inferred that he had anticipated the lottery all along and would
welcome such a (draft) opportunity.

It turned out to be the most psychologically strategic position (suggested by

team consultant, Dr. Brain) that Danny could have taken to light a fire under

his confused mishmash of highly-athletic swapped bodies.   it securely bonded

them with a new coach they had previously bdisrespected.b   This Brain
Doc
has some pretty good instincts - he realizes that whatever side of the fence
Ainge is on, his brash MO will continue to assure that his players/coaches
will unite as one against him.

If Carroll continues to take little baby steps toward the Ainge bvisionb
look
for the Brain Doc, who has been focusing mainly on the unique character of
Carrollbs nose, to persuade Danny to re-sign him as head coach.    Few if
any

of the higher profile but smaller nosed coaching possibilities advanced on
this
list would be willing to work under the man we call Danny, the guy many of us
have come to know, love, yet distrust.   Danny claims that we could
not attract FAbs due to the Boston climate, harsh fans and press, and a
non-
playoff team (even though we made the playoffs the last two years).   Guess
who I now submit as the premier reason why important FAbs (or coaches)
will not sign with the Celts.   Also guess what certain Brain Doc damn near
got
his ass fired upon suggesting this to Ainge.
----------
    < If I were to trade away Pierce (as if...) I want to get Arenas... does
all
    what Pierce can   but better.   He shoots in control and has great
handle.
    I think he's got more leadership potential than Pierce. > - Jaims

    Arenas for Pierce?   If you have followed the Wiz certainly you must
realize
    that the talented Arenas has caused mucho dissension with his selfishness

    and tude and is most responsible for the demise of Stackhouse, the
up-and-
    coming Kwame Brown, and the 20-41 Wiz in general.   Is he really what the
    Celts need when we already have Davis, the on-court lamb, off-court
    Satan? At least you didnbt suggest that Pierce be allowed only one more
    minute of play per game (33) than Davis (32), and two more than
    Welsch (31).

    <This isn't the first time Banks has done this, just the most visible.
    Any theories? Some guys are notorious for protecting their shooting
    percentages by not attempting those kinds of shots. Is Banks that kind
    of player? > Berry

    Yes, unfortunately he so far is.   I brought up the similarities in
personalities
    between Banks and the late great Joe Forte many months ago but no one
    cared to hear that.   Nothing has changed since which is why I remain
    convinced that Banks is not our long-term PG answer but merely yet one
    more athletic NBA hotshot in search of his next 30 seconds of highlight
    film fame.

    Egg