A Garden by any other name is a stinker

The Federal Reserve approved the Merger between Fleet Bank and Bank of
America, 6-0.  The only remaining significant step is for the shareholders
of the respective banks to give their approval, with votes scheduled for
March 17.  This would allow the deal to be finalized next month.

One minor aspect in the creation of this $966 billion juggernaut is the
name adorning the home court of the Celtics--known, so far as I'm
concerned, as "the Boston Garden"--as the Fleet Center name will no longer
be relevant even as a silly sign.

I wonder if for once, the "PTB's" (Powers That Be, for you non-Anne
McCaffrey fans) will Get It Right, and unveil the new proper name of the
building that is host to a new generation of basketball(and hockey)
memories--"The Boston Garden".

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle