Re: Baker

Baker will be signed for a couple month's percentage of the minimum.  The
NBA equivalent of Nickels and Dimes if he helps a team win "one" more game.

If the Knicks were to sign Baker at $14 Mil per, for three years then the
Players Union may have a case.  If they don't, it is arguable "proof" that
Baker's signing is but a "gamble" not a real players "contract".

<Jim

> Well, I can't imagine why anyone else would sign him unless they have a
>contract so ironclad that 10,000 lawyers couldn't attack it.  Only if they
have
>a clause that he plays well or some such would I even think about signing
him.

>I'm no capologist, but would anyone want him for cap reasons?  It's a sad
>day when that becomes the case.
---