Re: Sons of Gene

At 08:04 AM 3/4/2004 -0500, you wrote:
> [...]

Among all this gushing about Chucky (who's a nice addition, no doubt) lost
is the fact that he was getting killed by Milt Palacio in Toronto, and then
by Ty Lue before the bottom fell out for Orlando. I can see why Kenny had a
career series against him a few years back. If we could only merge Chucky's
offensive capabilities with Banks's defensive ability (and Jiri's height),
we'd have ourselves a very nice point guard... Yes, he's a huge improvement
over a prototypical Obie PG in being able to run a team, but anyone who
thinks we're set at point guard needs to recalibrate his player assessment
gauge. Years of Obie-style "point guards" have skewed its readings.
Kestas