Re: Sons of Gene

----- Original Message -----
From: "Raymond Angelo Belliotti"
> (3) How many, if any, of us thought we would we regarding
> Chucky Atkins as a key (the key?) to Celtic success?

Myself and a few other thought Atkins would be key to the Celtics success.
Maybe he's the perfect fit. A guy that comes without a superior resume that
blends in with the same but has a clue as to how to ignite them. Maybe we
bring in a star point and all he does is try to impress us with himself to
much. Atkins blends in and just gets the job done and adds in a few highlite
plays a game. Atkins=exactly what the doctor ordered.

DanF