Sons of Gene

(1) In honor of the old-timers: Sons of Gene Guarilia!
(2) Thanks to those of you discerning enough to vote for
"Mihm the Master."
(3) How many, if any, of us thought we would we regarding
Chucky Atkins as a key (the key?) to Celtic success?
I regarded him as a nondescript, dime-a-dozen point guard,
who got waxed by Kenny Anderson in the playoffs a couple of years ago. Now,
after a few games, we want to protect him in the expansion draft and don't
want to select a point guard in the college draft. Is Chucky that good? Or
have we become so accustomed to poor point guard play that the first guy we
earns more than 2 or 3 assists a game wins our hearts?

Raymond Angelo Belliotti
Distinguished Teaching Professor
Chair
Department of Philosophy