Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Brown? No Baxter.-Globe

Whoo Hooo, Ray. Your prophecy could still happen. You were just 5 years and
30 draft selections too early....I can't imagine why we are looking at big men.
Mihm gets Mihminal minutes already and Carroll isn't going to take away time
from Walter. Probably Hunter will have his minutes reduced to get time for
these guys. The veteran thing. Like when Stewart went in three minutes before
Kendrick during garbage time the other night. I was real excited about that......

DJessen33

<< The Celtics brought in former NBA big men Mengke Bateer and Ernest
 Brown Monday for individual workouts at HealthPoint. Bateer, who plays
 for the Chinese Olympic Team, played in seven games for Toronto this
 season before getting traded to Orlando Jan. 2. The Magic then waived
 him. Ainge said Brown played in China this season and has had a cup of
 decaf in the NBA with Miami in the 2001-02 season. Ainge, who was in
 Maine scouting a high school prep player, said Bateer and Brown were
 simply part of an ongoing evaluation program and that there were no
 plans to add anyone to the roster . . . >>