B. H. success indicators

I'm just optimistic enough to predict great success for B. H., the renowned rebounder of Beantown.  He is taller and more muscular than the great Charles Barkley.  He seems to have the knack for easing those slender, taller men off their marks, gaining the space to grab the ball.  If the ball is straight up, he suffers, but given an angle and a little time, he clears a path.  It's a case of the bulldog getting the ball he wants, regardless of height.

Clearly, he gets his points around the bucket.  But he can score in close, using the glass.  While he can't shoot with range like Barkley, neither could Barkley in the early years.  What we do know is that B. H. will work on his weaknesses.

He seems to know his place on the court.  Watch him defensively; he's always pushing his way into position and he shows very good lateral movement and anticipation.  This kid's been working.  He knows the value of being quiet.  He sprints up the court.  He makes quick outlet passes, finding the PG easily.  And he passes well enough for now.

Don't you know he's licking his chops to match up against some "name" players in the next few games.

Look out if he breaks out with a 16 and 16 game soon.  We may have our front court in pretty good condition.  (Still, I want a 6' 10" defensive menace to back him up.)

Cheers, Gene
Yahoo! Search - Find what youre looking for faster.