Re: Ange WEEI Comments Today

   I'm sorry, but this is a cheap shot.  Of COURSE the team has to get lucky.  It has to get lucky and find a Pierce at #10 and a Hunter at #56; it has to have enough luck to avoid repeat of Bias death.  Is luck all there is to it?  Of course not.  I hoipe this was a tongue-in-cheek comment, because to reduce Ainge's comments (which are about as candid and murky as one can expect from a sports exec) to "I plan to get lucky" is facile and a disservice to Ainge and to us.
    If this was tongue-in-cheek, then I apologize.  I'm just getting too spoiled by the level of discussion on this list to let the comment slide.