Fun game to watch.

Yes this was Orlando.  Yes we match up against them fairly well.  But...
This was a fun game to watch.  Ball movement, player movement, offensive
plays, players trying to others better, rebounding, once, twice three times,
put backs, tips, diving-on-the-floor while up by 20 points, over-the-rim
basketball, a couple of top players shooting .

Bravo for a game well played, and seemingly to me, well coached.

We may come crashing down to earth next game or next week, but it's starting
to look a lot like Celtics basketball out there.

<Jim
---