Blount Monster Game

Blount has been coming on lately but this, 28/21 and throw in 3 blocks. What
has turned the likes of Blount and the rest of the team around? The Atkins,
Hunter play. We did what we had to do, beat Toronto twice and now Orlando.
After Washington Friday we turn into the wind so relish these wins. The next
12 of 14 will be difficult indeed. After that if we're still standing we
should cruise to the end of the season. This whole month will give us more
experience than the playoffs because we'll be fighting for a birth.

The Celts struck early in the 4th like a team that played together for years.
Orlando didn't know what hit them. A 25 zip run of fast breaks, dunks, 3's and
defense, rained before Orlando scored. I believe Davis was switched to McGrady
to cool him off but good.

Both Orlando and Toronto had guys in sick bay but we did what had to be done.

DanF