Jasikevicius

Hi Kestutis,

I'm from Sydney. I saw Jasikevicius lead Lithuania in the 2000 Olympics in
Sydney and thought he was a great point guard back then. He held his own
against Kidd and Payton. I even posted to this list at the time about him.
Jasikevicius was/is ten times better than anyone the Celtics had for a back up
point guard at that time. Along with Kenny Anderson I think they were trying
out the local kid (Fall River?) who they picked up from Denver - can't
remember his name. I can't undersatnd why Jasikevicius hasn't been snapped up
by the NBA already. Luctative European contract?

Greg