Danny Ainge Conference call on CBW

I recorded the conference call between Danny Ainge and Celtics' season
ticketholders today, and have loaded it up to the CBW.

KEEP IN MIND that this is a 32 minute long call--even in mp3 format, it's
not a small file.  I'll be breaking it up into more manageable portions
tomorrow.  As to my own reaction, Danny did everything but light up Jason
Kidd's name in neon letters when describing what kind of PG he
wanted.  Don't know if that's a realistic option.

Danny is thrilled with the fact the C's scored 103 points the other
night--conveniently glossing over the fac the other team scored 106
points.  There's more, but go listen.  I had to spend thirty minutes with a
microphone held over my speaker phone, then convert the silly thing from a
wav file to an mp3.  Go listen, already!!

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle