Re: OH NO - not Shira, too

I feel like nobody is grounded any more. Shira talks about Blount (and PP) beign the vets that were brought the team to the ECF and warns us that Blount may opt not to re-sign next year... For most of his career, including the ECF, Blount was Hank Finkle. Now he's a starter and gets major minutes. That should tell us as much about the team as we need to know. People put so much stock in making it to the play-offs like it's the end-all and be-all. It's like we're the Bengals or something. Shouldn't we strive to be more than merely a team that makes the play-offs?

Bill