Great effort

Game ball to Chris Mihm.  Kudos also to Davis and my man Brendan Hunter.
Good game by Welsch, too.

The Cs weren't fronting the post, and actually outrebounded Detroit.
Mihm had several tomahawks, and we had a low-post game! (except for
when McCarty was in - then Blount was dealing with the paint all by
himself, which Heinsohn duly noted).

Would have been nice to get the W,  but for me that was secondary to
seeing the new lineup and playing style.

I liked seeing Davis down the stretch with Pierce on the bench.  He took
the challenge and you could see him wanting to do well and prove
himself.   If I were coaching, I would have left Pierce on the bench
for the last few minutes. And put Hunter in instead of McCarty.

Hunter did his Barkley imitation. And on offense he flattened Corliss
Williamson with his butt - everybody roared at that. Tommy and Cous
seemed very pleased with the turn of events - quite a  different
reaction than the print media (and who would you believe?)

Other than Walter, the 3-pointer had its proper place tonight.

keep it going!

--Ellie