Re: Ricky Davis: Should He Be Exposed In The Expansion Draft?

--- You wrote:
I say yes.  He is of low enough salary and tantalizing enough talent, that I
would
think Charlotte would have an interest, either to keep him or trade him off
elsewhere.
--- end of quote ---

Ricky is not the kind of player you put on the unprotected list, unless he's
trouble, which I don't believe has been the case yet here. His talent-to-salary
ratio is outstanding, and you're very unlikely to sign someone better for that
kind of money. If he matures and becomes the kind of player he can be, it's an
outright steal. If he doesn't, you can always get value for him in a trade.
Kestas