fronting defense

Also, as I recall it, we only fronted a big man when we faced a Shaq or a Yao, and then it was occasional so as to confuse him.  When fronting is a constant, it frustrates the very basis of defense--you stay between your man and the goal.  Violating the first principle of defense became the key to what Dick Harter described as "O'Briens defense."  That's hard to overcome.  Cheers, Gene  (retreating now under my "What Do I Know, I'm From Texas" banner)