re: Re: And Tonight's Starting Lineup Should Be

> ** Original Subject: Re: And Tonight's Starting Lineup Should Be
> ** Original Sender: Tammo29@xxxxxxx
> ** Original Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:31:12 -0800 (PST)

> With Banks, Perkins, James, and Jones coming off the bench.>>>
>
> I don't see how you can have both your point guards, guys that can't play any
> other position, coming off the bench.  At least Jiri and Davis can play two
> or three different positions.
> I think you need to start either James or Banks in place of either Davis or
> Welsch, my slight preference being Welsch.
>

> TAM

Well Tam, I think you have to use the term point guard lightly with James.
I'm not sure he's anymore of a point guard than Jiri is.  Since this is
"First Day Of The Rest Of Your Life" stuff, I'd like to see how the
Jiri - Davis - Pierce  thing would work out. But I guess I could live
with Banks - Jiri - Pierce - Hunter - Mihm too.
Ray