Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: The pressure is squarely on Danny Ainge now.

By the same token, Steve, I would appreciate no cheering from you if the Cs
make the playoffs....

DJessen33

<< And I appreciate not hearing any excuses, explanations, and/or bitching,
 either, as to why the C's failed to even make the playoffs from those same
 knowledgeable fans that know so much more than the rest of us. Because
absent a
 complete miracle, this team is now headed to Secaucus -- again -- come May.