question

I respect those who think the problem has been something other than O'Brien.  But I would like to know if anyone has really enjoyed watching the Celtics the last few years.  I haven't even considered buying the DirecTV league pass; I tape TV games and watch them if we have played well.  Who's to blame if your team doesn't play an interesting/satisfying brand of ball?  If not Walker and O'Brien, then who?  Cheers, Gene