re: SAR not Howard

Well sure Sherlock. Death is a Gothic Chick and  who wouldn't want Shareef
over Howard, especially since
his contract ends the next year. But you better up the slop you're
giving out for him.  It's going to take Mihm and either Jiri or Davis then a
draft pick or two to get him. Lots of suitors for second banana Shareef.
With Pierce, Shareef might even like rocking the Casbah
Ray