PP show

We didn't need to see the game. The following paragraph from Shira clearly
illustrated what we have seen in the past, the PP show. It totally screws up the
offense and there is no rhythm. I'm not surprised that the others missed
shots. Even Danny and Tommy have pointed out that as one of their main offensive
problems....

DJessen33

<There was nothing focused or entertaining about the Celtics' play. Boston
failed to reverse the ball and wasted time watching Paul Pierce try to generate
offense. In part, that explains why the Celtics shot 36 percent from the floor
compared with 50 percent for the fast-breaking, high-flying Nets. Pierce
generally was forced to take jump shots because he drew a crowd when trying to
drive.>