Re: Some ideas to (hopefully) make the NBA A Better Place To Be

The NBA is suffering from the same problem all sports are. Excess growth
along with a bunch of players that can't play, including a few of them on
the Celtics. So now there are those that want to do away or limit the 3's.
You limit the 3's you'll really see how poorly the League operates. Fans
don't want 69-71 games. Games are getting longer because of Capitalism and
the forced time outs. The NFL League Playfoff time outs were a good example
of this, continuously breaking momentum of the game itself.

There are too many playoff spots in the NBA. Personally I'm not interested
in the Celts being the 4-8 seed, welfare slots. Eliminating them would make
teams cut to the chase much quicker and make the League more competitive.
Basketball revenue is suffering, look at NJ for example. Boston fans have
for far too long put up with actually less than mediocrity. All hopes are
for next year. I have no faith next season will be any better than this one.
DA makes all these moves and leaves the dope to manage it. The team is
picking up new bad habits and just not functioning fundamentally. My
attitude is Show Me.

DanF