The Rebounding Problem

I think the Harter defense is the root cause of the rebounding problem.
Sure, weak rebounders in Blount and McCarty are going to exacerbate it, but the
league is on to the gimmick, double everything defense.  Now teams just rotate
the ball for open jumpers and layups, with our guys always out of position.

And.... they're never in position to rebound because they're always madly
rotating to the ball.

Obie is a completely unimaginative coach.  The offense is just horrible.  All
they do is pass it around the perimeter until somebody chucks a three, or
Pierce ventures into the paint with one of his whirling dervish moves.

This is the same boring crap that Ainge publicly disdained on National TV
last year.  It's still brutal, and I really hope Ainge gives Obie the old heave
ho this off season.