Re: Rise And Shine Oh Comatose Ones: Baker On Way Out

It depends greatly on what the Celtics are willing to offer with Vin and what
they're willing to take back.  If Mills and draft choices are part of the
package or a young player and picks, then they may have a taker. If they're
willing to take back an odious long term contract or two, then it
may be possible.

If Vin is out there singularly, then you're right, it's very unlikely
anyone (and why would anyone) be interested.

So, a buyout occurs - just a matter of wrangling out some concessions
form Baker. He, after all, is under no obligation to refund any of his contract.
Celtics only weapon is to DNP him into solitude and let his psychoses
erupt.
Ray