Re: O'Brien Is Like Marlon Perkins in Apopsicle Now

Ray, just get on and ride this one out. Obie's freakon will continue either
until he finds the right combination to make it work or he finally gets tired
of losing and changes something. The losing is the cure. You know it has to
kill Obie more than it kills us.

There won't be any trades or coaching changes for the rest of the year
(unless you can get a devalued Troy Murphy as an investment for next year) because
people are already blaming Danny for trading power forward Erik Williams which
took them out of the Finals (go figure people think he would have made that
much of difference).

Obie's schemes helps in teaching Banks how to shoot the three which will help
him in the long run. This development year would be perfect if Obie could
just play Perkins. But if we traded Blount, Obie would just start Baker, then
Stewart, then Walta at center. Seniority rules on this boat....

Obie's discipline seems to be working with Banks. Perhaps Kedrick, Moiso and
JJ were just losers. Perhaps Kendrick and Hunter are really learning in
practice and they will hit the ground running when they get a chance. Hunter looks
very active to me in the garbage minutes. I can't believe Obie wouldn't put in
Hunter just to knock someone down when we go into a drought.

Think of it as a developmental year and Obie as a developmental coach. It
makes it go down easier....

DJessen33