Ainge Watching Duke

Some good prospects at Duke and Wake Forest including Deng,
Shelden Williams, who's in the Boozer-Brand mold and would
be a perfect fit for the rebound-depleted Celtics, and Shavlik Randolph. Wake
has Chris Paul, the very fine though skinny pure PG.

Duke tops Wake, 84-72
by Catherine Sullivan - Chronicle Online
January 17, 2004
Another home game against a highly ranked opponent, another impressive victory for the Blue Devils.
Behind a balanced scoring attack that saw four players reach double figures, second-ranked Duke (14-1, 4-0 in the ACC) continued its dominance in Cameron Indoor Stadium, defeating No. 4 Wake Forest 84-72 Saturday afternoon.
The win over the Demon Deacons (11-2, 2-1) extended the Blue Devils' unblemished run at home to 36 games--second in the nation to Pittsburgh's 37 straight--and gave them sole possession of first place in the ultra-competitive ACC.
"It was a great win for us," said freshman Luol Deng, who finished with 15 points, six rebounds and two blocked shots as the Boston Celtics' Executive Director of Basketball Operations Danny Ainge watched from the sidelines. "We want to be at the top of the ACC. We just felt like coming out here and making it clear that this was our home and we wanted this game more than they did."