The Deal..

In a Macanudo smoke filled room the deal was made.

My take of the situation is the team is not listening or paying attention to
OB. He has lost control. It's time for DA to make the change like NY did.
Bringing on Lenny was far less crucial than bringing in Marbury but Lenny
has the skills to blend the NY team and to date it looks like he may have.

Is there pressure from Celtic management to make the playoffs for revenue
reasons? You bet. What's best for the team is not always taken into
consideration. We will not change this season because Ainge is a Management
player. So look for more of the same. He knows OB can leak us into the
playoffs with this style and team because of  the weak Conference. To hell
with the fans. Just keep us off National TV or cover up the banners when
televised for the sake of the Warriors that played the game correctly and
with heart.

DanF