Banks Has to Start Next Game

Banks has to start. James isn't cutting it, nor is the team. He'll be an ok
sub. I haven't seen a worse ball handling team yet. Hands of putty, it's like
a hot potatoe (dan quayle). Banks has much better court vision.

Hunter also has to start getting minutes. Our big guys are softer than
Brittany Spiers.

Play Baker 48 min., per game till he breaks......... and literally breaks out
again and cut him, he's done, time for the Country Club.

Expect NY to top us. Their back from the dead.

DanF