Re: REAL MEN OF GENIUS

That's good, and very appropriate. I personally like the Bud Light "Mr. Too Much Cologne Wearer" commercial.
Funny how thinking "Out of the Box" always leads those marketing directors back to making fun of Joe America.
On a side note, did you know that if a person was to wager 100 dollars on the Colts and Pathers to make the superbowl back in September they would have 50K on the line tomorrow? If you took that prop bet tonight the return on 100 would be 700 bucks. Props/Future stats show that there are 28 tickets in Vegas printed with Colts/Pathers from preseason. Not too shabby if it hits.