re: Time for a checkup from Dr. Jessen

Dr. Jessen,
It's time for you to retire. You were wrong about Jiri, you were
wrong about Kedrick Brown, you were short-sightedly gloating about the
new Vin Baker, and the Warriors would laugh off what you're offering for Troy Murphy. Besides Murphy has a severly inflamed bone spur on his ankle and isn't likely going to be a factor this season.

However, I will say the below comments are pretty good.
Ray