Re: Starbury er Toker Twin?

On Monday, January 5, 2004, at 08:35 PM, Greg Odegaard wrote:

I frankly forget what domestic problem Marbury had, but I could be wrong,
just like this note was regarding the pot in foil. It was Damon Stoudamire,
though it was in Arizona where Toker went to college,

Yea after watching this Seattle/Portland game it just dawned on me who it actually was. I guess I got confused since it happened in AZ. But Damon is a guy who also can play and when he's hot can shoot the ball quite well. It's amazing the C's have Baker and Lafrenz for big money and neither one of them are really playing. As long as Obie is around Baker will be an afterthought. With all of that money surely Ainge could acquire a decent PG. I believe Danny also underestimated the loss of Eric Williams would have on the teams mental toughness. This team is in dire need of toughness.