hahahahahha

We can't take the Celts seriously. The team is losing confidence and the quick
step. They can't hold onto the ball and it's contagious. How could we not beat
this Detroit team tonite. They tried to give it to us. They shot 1/12 3's and
we pumped up 9/34. What would have been the outcome if we took 15 less 3's and
made like 6 2 pointers. Larry Brown was obviously disturbed with play all
around, but he won.

Basketball is becoming boring. Hondo is right. He is lobbying the League to
cut 3's I believe to the last few minutes of each quarter.

OB's so pathetic he deserves understanding. He is what he is. He is
bewildered.

DanF