Pi-stoned

The Pistons are Exhibit A of what a really good coach
can do. Larry Brown has his team 9 games over .500
with a roster that - with the exception of Ben Wallace
- features nobody of real merit. If Obrien keeps this
crap up, he is going to get bounced - or at least, he
should.

Can anybody tell me why, playing a team with lots of
big bodies, Obie gives Mihm just 18 minutes? Were
Walter and Blount - who each had fewer boards than
Mihm in twice as many minutes - contributing something
special?

Vin Baker continues to slide into oblivion. Wonderful
way to make use of an asset. Even better way to
showcase him. I'm sure Wyc and co. are happy to see a
guy making a mint, and who was earlier leading the
league in FG%, sitting on the bench in lieu of Walter
McCarty.