Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] I can't take it anymore

I agree man. Tonite game was tougher to watch than an ML Carr coached game...

With 9 minutes left in the 4th they were 7 for 26 from 3.

Tommy made the point that the game could be summed up as (and I paraphrase) Detroits outscoring Boston 44 or 46 to 10 in the paint to that point in the game and the Celtics having 0 fast break points. He said they were doing everything from the outside and it just wasnt working.

I switched over to Providence - Texas on ESPN. It was a pretty darn good game.

R. Singh wrote:

For the first time in my time as a Celtics fan, I have given up and could care less about watching this team. Too often, after a game, I ask myself why I wasted 3 hours of my life watching such a pathetic display of basketball and I just can't do it anymore. Time can be spent much more productively and it is time for me to do so. Thirty four three point attempts? It was only a month ago that Wyc Grousbeck was stating that Antoine Walker had to go because the ownership group, management and coaching staff was not interested in watching the team take the ball upcourt and wait around to shoot a three point shot. Yet, here they are doing just that. Maybe they ought to test Coach O'Brien for alcohol abuse along with Vin Baker.

Boston Celtics' fans; looking for inspiration,intellect and humor.

Subscribe: