Re:Banks Sparked Us

Tammy,

Banks still has his bad moments, but Mike James will certainly NOT be the point guard when we hang up number 17.  Marcus Banks may be the guy, and we'll never know unless we start giving him more meaningful minutes.  I don't see any of the point guards who were available in this year's draft outshining him (with the exception of LeBron, of course).  As to Pierce, I'm shocked that he had only 2 turnovers for the game.  However, every time I see Paul dribble away from the basket with two guys on him, I consider it a turnover waiting to happen.  He needs to get the ball off screens to make his dribble effective.  That's what he was doing in the 5 game winning streak just before the Mihm/Davis trade, and that's what he needs to do now.