re: Re: Banks Sparked Us

Sure it does, Mr. Doggy, to Coach Jimbo. He wants a mobile PF
who can play Naked Chicken defense and hit threes. That's not
Hunter, the Low Post Slug's game. Hunter probably could be a shorter, less talented
version of Zach Randolph, if given the chance, but it's not O'Brien's system
to do so.

That's why Ainge, to save the season, needs to find a mobile PF who can rebound,
but also hit threes and run around challenging point guards' shots.  Good luck,
though there are some mobile PFs possibly available.
Ray