Re: Banks Sparked Us

On Sunday, January 4, 2004, at 06:00 AM, Dan Forant wrote:

Like Tommy Heinsohn says the Celts need a lesson in boxing out.

Speaking of Tommy, his Tommy Points are starting to have the same effect on me as a brillo pad against my skin. I think his analysis are right on for the most part, he even was giving Walter some crap last night, but why does everything have to be a Tommy Point? Regardless Tommy is right about the rebounding technique. That's why I'm amazed that Hunter can't even get a sniff. That's why he was drafted, that's why he earned a two year contract. It just doesn't make sense.