Re:Banks Sparked Us

I hate it when I agree with you Dan, but I think you're right on all counts.  I think Banks is still a year away, but the only way he'll learn is getting minutes.  James has done well for us, but he is obviously a two guard in a point guard's body.

Marcus certainly got the best of it in the matchup with Heinrich.  I don't think any of the rookie point guards have outplayed him unless you consider Lebron a point guard.