RE: "inaccurate" "cheap shots"

At 06:59 AM 2/29/2004, Thomas Murphy wrote:
WOW! Talk about knickers in a twist...

And to think that after reading the messages that came after your first post
I initially felt bad about having mentioned JJ (who--contrary to your
multiple, emphatic denials--WAS drafted by Wallace and coached by Obie along
with Kedrick and Forte).

Funny how in jumping on that, you ignore my mulitple, emphatic admissions that I screwed up, the first of which came well before you trolled along. I DO hope you feel better now. To encourage that I'll let you feel happy that you've utterly vanquished me, wounded to the core by the rest of your, er, points and clear superiority in everything <g>. Have a great day.
<snip>
Kim