prediction

I predict that B. Hunter will assume the E Williams function as team leader.  It may take a while, but he has the fire and the 100% effort.

Interesting statement that one of the commentators made:  the modern game has passed the Charles Barkleys of the world by--as if Barkley could not make it in today's game.  Those guys need an education; they should start reading the list.  We got treated to the many moves of B. Hunter tonight.  He just might have insured himself as one of the eight protected (I think that's a given now) and about 30 minutes a night for a long time.

Enjoyed the game.  Cheers, Gene