Re: Reminder about Friday's game

In a message dated 2/26/04 2:52:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
snoopy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I bought a DirecTV dish so I could watch all the games (back in the M.L. Carr
days !) - so if I could watch all those games (and I did), this is nothing ;-)

Besides, I'm having fun now that the new guys (Davis, Yiri, Mihm, and now
...... Hunter!) are getting some real playing time.  There is reason to be
cautiously optimistic about the future and the running game with the above guys and
a passing point guard (Chucky) is a lot more fun to watch.

Seriously, thanks for the reminder, I record the games that I can't watch
live and wouldn't want to have it tuned to the wrong channel.

Hank M.