The remaining games

Just for fun, I looked up our records against the remaining teams on the
C's regular season schedule, and the Good Guy's record in prior seasons and
this season to date.

There are 23 games left against 17 teams.  We have winning records the
previous two seasons against 8 teams, tie records against 6 of them, and
losing records against 3 teams.

This season we have winning records against 7 teams, tie records against 1
team, and losing records against 9 teams.

Eep!

Team/last two prior season's records combined/this season to date
Atlanta Hawks - 5-2/0-2
Dallas Mavericks - 0-4/1-0
Denver Nuggets - 3-1/1-0
Golden State Warriors - 2-2/1-0