Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Celtics had a growth spurt

You know, that was kind of what it seemed like to me also early on. That is
why Blount was matched on the semi-wing with no one backing him. It seemed to
me that they were running a modified Harter. I couldn't quite figure out what
the difference was but there was less trapping. Perhaps the thing that was
different was they used to channel the wing player to a defender at the low post
for a trap there. That guy wasn't there anymore. They didn't channel and both
guys played their guys even up. But I'm not certain. Let's check it out Friday
night...

DJessen33

<< And I'd be curious to know, to have verified, did anyone who saw the TV
 broadcast note a significantly less deal of trapping? The radio guys (once
 aggain) suggested that the Cs were playing more straight up. Altho this was
 earlier and didn't get any locution time later on.

 mike >>