Re: last one...

< and maybe we get a better shot off if the goal is to drive and look for
a put back -- there was still 4 seconds on the clock. > MarkP

But only about 2 seconds left when Atkins mistakenly passed the ball off to
Walter who was pretty well covered with no other option but to shoot it.

No question, Ainge must finish the job and get rid of the remaining
deadwood - the useless McCarty, the "I can't catch anything" 20-10 Blount
(replacing him with Hunter at the five), and of course, the out of control
Pierce. Not until then will we see the new Celtics emerge.