Re: Spam Alert: Re: WOW!

It's sad when a guy has a great game but instead of complimenting him or expressing hope that it will continue, you instead try and spread doom and say it won't last.

From: Sean Giovanello <sgiovanello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Shawn Niles <shizzjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx,  Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Spam Alert: Re: WOW!
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 23:26:10 -0500

I do not see how either of you can call yourselves objective fans. Its one game he has played in a Celtics uniform!!! Look, I hope he keeps it up and surprises everyone. I will be the first to admit Danny would have made not only a nice deal but an excellent one if that were the case. However, its one game. You accusing me of hoping a player fails so I can say I am right is total BS. Its pretty damm sad when the crap you are spewing passes for discussion on this list...

Shawn Niles wrote:

What it seems like is someone who has been ripping Ainge for this move and now all of a sudden the move looks like it will be a good one. But instead of admitting maybe you were wrong, you stick to the same stance. Now you've put yourself in the position of hoping Atkins fails simply so you can be proven right. How sad.