----- Original Message -----
From: "gene kirkpatrick"

> I'm not surprised at what Hunter did.  "It's not Summer League," quoth
coach O'Brien.  No, it's not but Hunter played a full game and performed
just like it was summer league.  I would like to know if Ainge told the new
coach to play Hunter.  For some reason he did and now it screams out for an
explanation of why he wasn't played like this as early as December.  What
were they thinking?

> Well, having said that, I'm working off stats.  How did Hunter look?
Thanks, Gene