Re: Ainge Tanking Season says Weisberg

< It's really getting old now Egg. We all are well aware of your stance by
now. Your constant posts slamming Ainge have become nothing more than
monotonous. We all know you hate him. Now try bringing something new
to the table. > - ShizzJr.

Will this do, Shizz ... a few additional Aingeisms?

"I'm sure you can imagine it's an unimaginable honor to be the Celts GM."
-Danny Ainge

"The vast majority of our good draft choices will come from the draft."
- Danny Ainge

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments
in the future."
- Danny Ainge

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure."
- Danny Ainge

"A low fan turnout is an indication of fewer people attending our games."
- Danny Ainge

"One word sums up the responsibility of any NBA general manager,
and that one word is  "to be prepared."
- Danny Ainge

"I am prepared for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur."
- Danny Ainge

"There's no such thing as legacies.  Even if there were, I'll never
see one."
- Ainge, Danny

"The future will be better tomorrow."
- Danny Ainge

"They want the Baker contract to go along with the CBA as though it
were some sort of league thing."
-Danny Ainge

"We have a firm commitment to our fans.  We have a firm commitment
to the NBA.  We have a firm commitment to the Detroit Pistons."
- Danny Ainge

"Included in my 8-10 year VISION are present wins being the highest
 priority."
- Danny Ainge

"It's time for the Celtics to enter the solar system. I haven't been able
to catch a break anywhere else."
- Danny Ainge

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made."
- Danny Ainge

"They misunderestimated me."
- Danny Ainge

"God help the Celts."