Re: Ainge Tanking Season says Weisberg

It's really getting old now Egg. We all are well aware of your stance by now. Your constant posts slamming Ainge have become nothing more than monotonous. We all know you hate him. Now try bringing something new to the table.

From: Eggcentric@xxxxxxx
To: wayray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Ainge Tanking Season says Weisberg
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 09:13:44 EST

< Ainge also acknowledged that part of his motivation was to keep
Wallace away from the Knicks, as the Celts battle New York for
the eighth and final playoff spot in the East. However, the Director
of Basketball Operations isn't necessarily keeping his eye on the
standings this year -- it's the players themselves that are holding
out hope of playing past April 14's regular-season finale. >
- Weisberg

Danny sure has kept an eye on the Knicks, depriving them of
Sheed while assisting the Pistons.  Too bad he suddenly no longer
feels it necessary to keep an eye on the standings as well.
Guess he just honestly feels IT'S THE PLAYERS, not himself, who
are holding out for the playoffs.

He could tell this by their recent play.

Egg

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer! http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200361ave/direct/01/